- Getting Around Your Course FREE PREVIEW
- List of Paint Products Used
- Tools and Supplies List
- Video 1: Structural Repair Work
- Video 2: Prep Cleaning & Sanding
- Why is Prep Work Necessary?
- How To Prep Clean
- Power Prep Cleaning Instructions
- Video 3: A Chat About Primers
- Video 4: Choosing A Brush
- Video 5: Applying Stain Blocker
- Washing Your Brushes
- Tips for Preventing Bleed Through
- Technical Data Sheet for General Finishes Stain Blocker
- Video 6: Painting the Legs
- Video 7: Painting the Top
- Video 8: Painting the Body
- Video 9 : Finish Sanding
- General Finishes Milk Paint Attributes
- General Finishes Milk Paint Color Brochure
- Video 10 - Applying Topcoat
- Video 11: Finish Sanding a Water Based Topcoat
- Video 12 - Sprucing the Drawers
- An Article on Yellowing Over Bright White Paint
- Flat vs. Satin Sheens
- Sealing Surfaces with HP Topcoat
- Final Reveal
- Exit Survey
How long is this course, and how long will it take me to complete?
This course contains almost 3 hours worth of video content plus downloadable .PDF files. I recommend chipping away at it over the course of a week or a few weeks. I have jam-packed this course with tons of helpful tidbits, so make sure you give yourself enough time to savor them!
How long do I have access to this course?
Once you purchase this course, you have access to it forever!
Who is this course right for?
This course is right for everyone! Whether you're a novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can learn valuable information in this course.
What skills are taught in this course?
We cover A LOT! Here's a list to whet your appetite: - Prep Cleaning & Sanding - Structural Repair Work - Fixing Furniture Feet - Removing Damaged Veneer - Priming - Applying General Finishes Milk Paint - Finish Sanding - Applying Water Based Topcoat - Sprucing Drawers
What is your return policy?
Because I have provided an introductory video, the class outline and have made myself available for any questions my potential students may have, there are no refunds for this course. All sales are final. Should you decide that you no longer wish to have access to the course, I would be happy to un-enroll you. But trust me - that won't happen. I know you're going to love it!
I don't have a buffet to paint. Can I follow this video and paint another piece instead?
Absolutely! The skills and techniques presented in this online course are 100% transferrable to any piece of furniture.
I see you're using General Finishes products. Can I follow along with you and use another paint line (such as Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint or Chalk Paint®)?
The painting portion of this video is specifically designed to teach you how to use General Finishes products. The painting instructions are specific to that particular product line. But have no fear! I will be making other videos to show you how to use other product lines in the future.